Hi everyone, it’s been one week since I have posted travel getaways here because I’ve been busy due to my studies, you know semester examination is coming and I have to work for our research paper but now, I am back (obviously) with an awesome news. My blog was nominated by https://wordsfromadaria.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/a-double-liebster-award/ for “The Liebster Award“. It’s been one month and a half since I’ve started blogging and to be nominated? Woah (I don’t know how to express my feeling right now) Thank you adaria.
Well, her blog was awesome, she’s showing a lot of photography, poems, sonnet that surely captivates your heart and your hypothalamus. If you haven’t visited her blog yet, then click the link above, power boost everyone.
Some of you may not know what The Liebster Award is. It is a tag for new and old bloggers who make interactions and good relations with other bloggers.
So what are the rules for the Liebster awards?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the question given by that blogger
- Nominate other new or old blog/bloggers
- Ask the questions
- And let them know that you nominated them
- If you could transform into any one thing whenever you where in trouble, what would it be?
I would like to say a car but it would be more awesome if i say transformer (car do transforming you know).
- What’s one place that you’ve always wanted to travel to?
It’s hard for me to choose only one place because there are many beautiful destinations, and if you love traveling for sure you wanted to visit all.
- What type of music do you listen to most of the time?
I often listen to OPM and POP. For those who are not familiar of OPM it is a short term for Original Pinoy Music. Filipinos have a lot to offer in music industry.
- If you where given a day where you can do anything, what would it be?
I will use my teleportation (this is anything) to travel every country with my family and friends. I want to show them how beautiful our planet is, and how joyful people from every nation are.
- Who’s someone you’ve looked at, and always wanted to be like?
My father, I guess every one idolizes the father.
- What types of book do you prefer reding?
I love reading fictional books (harry potter,percy jackson, etc.) because fictional book allows us to meet new settings.
- What’s your go-to food?
One of my comfort food is Ilocos empanada, it’s more likely a taco with a bright orange crust with vegies, beef, egg, and Ilocos longganisa. Well, it’s obvious that I’m a Ilocano.
- You are presented with two potions. One which will make you a completely honest person upon drinking and one which will make all your previously told lies, true. Which one will you drink?
When someone gives you potions, it means it will be all yours. Then you have now a right to choose, if you will drink it or not. Well, for me it’s beter if I will not drink any of those two because I want to control myself, I don’t want to be controlled by any of that potions.
- What’s your favorite thing to take pictures of?
It could be scenery and buildings. I don’t know why, but I always found myself smiling every time I take pictures of buildings and sunsets.
- How old were you, when you started expressing thoughts through writing?
I don’t remember how old I am when i started expressing my opinions through writing but I’m sure that when the moment I learned how to write my name, I do some thoughts writing.
Finally the last question.
- Cats or dog?
I have a cat and dog, and they are friends. I don’t want to ruin their relationship haha just by picking who’s my favorite.
These blogs are amazing, they all have slecific fields (sports, arts, travel, fitness etc.) So better check them out!
Thanks for reading everyone. You’re all amazing!